Stunned - Atalier Versace fall 2008

OK, guys, I am terribly sorry for this almost-one-month-lasting break. I was immersed in exams, moving back to my parents' house, moving from my parents' house a week later and a new job. Thank you for all the e-mails.
And so today I went through the newest collections and... I am simply stunned with this one.




I think since this collection Donatella is getting better and better. She used to use gold in such a trashy way, now look at those colors (with a little bit of bling - what would be Versace without it?). But Donatella puts more emphasis on shapes rather than colors and materials. And so they are sophisticatedly simple and fresh, but still very feminine. And the collection is perfectly modeled by Georgina Stojilkovic.
Of course, the gowns are available by appointment only. Can't wait to see them on the red carpet.