Brüno

I've recently written a text on nude models on magazines' covers, but now I see that I could've waited two days more for this coquettish (god, I love that word) July issue of GQ.
One may like Sacha Baron Cohen or not, but you have to admit it - he's got a pretty nice body! And regarding humor - well, depends on what you like. Myself, personally, I still quote Borat from time to time with my former flatmate.

bruno gq
"Hey, Brüno, I recently started collecting unemployment. Any style tips for someone on a tight budget?
Times are hard, but if you shop around und are prepared to vear some things twice before throwing zem avay, it is still possible to look good on a clothing budget of about $20,000 a veek. Ich mean, obwiously you vill need a bit more zan zat if you are planning on leaving ze house.(...)

Dear Brüno, where should I be putting my iPhone? The wife says the belt clip is totally out, But it looks like a tuna sandwich in my pocket. Anyplace else?
Vhat ein stupid question. Keep it in your assistant’s pocket, obwiously."

More lovely pictures and the rest of the article here.