Jessica Simpson Collection - Lottsa Style

Jessica Simpson Fashion Line; these clothes are cute and inexpensive!  Perfect for teenagers on your gift list.

Malibu Super Low Skinny Jeans

Malibu Super Low Skinny Jeans



Washed Tuxedo Jacket
Washed Tuxedo Jacket
"Both elegant and every day,
 this jacket from Jessica Simpson
 is a style staple. The acid-washed
cotton has subtle variations in
hue and is ribbed for amazing
texture. Leave this jacket open
for a loose and flowing look,
or fasten the snap for a
draped cowl neck shape. "








Washed Tuxedo Jacket

Jessica's Personal Quotes:


[plastic surgery] I'm not against plastic surgery. I do believe that it becomes an addiction to people. But if you're doing it for yourself, then you're doing it for yourself. If you're doing it to make heads turn when you walk down the street and get noticed, then I think that's a bunch of BS.


Natural beauty is really happiness with who you are. It you like who you are on the inside, that'll come through on the outside.


introducing herself to U.S. Secretary of the Interior Gale Norton in December 2004] You've done a nice job decorating the White House


[about how successful her future album may be] I'm right there ready to explode . . . or I could go pfffffft. No one could ever hear from me again.


Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask! Ditzy is not editing yourself.


Faith has helped me to be a strong person and stay level headed. It brings me peace. In this business you definitely need peace.

I want to be a diva... like people-totally-respect-my-music diva, not diva like carry-my-diet-Coke-around.



November 2010



Gotta Love It!  Check out her fashion line here:
Jessica Simpson Collection