Diesel - Show room fashion


Diesel is a famous brand store where we can get many update fashion clothes and accessories, it includes, denim jackets, diesel bags, diesel shoes, diesel ladies handbags, diesel jeans, diesel t-shirts, diesel ladies tops etc.

Diesel for Life. A Renzo Rosso Campari has risen to the head and put Riviera mode, three months earlier than usual. Water colors, tailoring of sound to leather and again the Panama hat. Last summer, quilted with a low-cost version.


While drooling with the latest collection of jewelry of Eva, my admiration Lajara designer, I'm posting the images that give us the windows of Madrid. Pale color, fabric and much goodness spring to lure reluctant shoppers something acojonados by the crisis



I call this blog is my witness that if I am a thousand euros, there's me spending. Stuart Vevers is making a colossal effort to modernize the traditional home base. Contradiction? Not at all. Take the best of the house (two or three very ladylike handbags mythical, the slides of ironmongers golden silk and finest) and pass through a modern and cool shade for even the indie dream of hanging a little bag Loewe elbow.



To me this vestidido-scarf as Jackie O in Portofino fascinates me. Do not understand how high-ranking women in this country have little dresses rancid the office, not jewelry like this



And one last thought: Who said that Black & navy did not stick? Well, not lately has looked the sartorialist. It is the mix more and more chic fashionista, and someone please tell me where I find this coat of drummer higher.