Antique silver jewelry – my favorite weekend accessory

Hi friends, I'm back. What a refreshing weekend it was! I had ample time to relax, finished the book that I started reading a couple of weeks back (finally!), shopped a bit, and guess what? - I met up with an old friend of mine at a coffee shop after ... hmm ... 11 years! - Yes, it's been that long since we met each other after school. Needless to say, I was super ecstatic and super confused as to what to wear for the occasion (trust me, it wasn't less than an occasion for either of us). And as I was ransacking my wardrobe for the perfect outfit and accessories for our much awaited coffee-shop get-together, I came across another few of my old buddies – the antique silver jewelry pieces, which saved me for the day.


Nothing looks more sensuous than a loose bun with a silver handcrafted hairpin tucked in it.

Crafted neatly in muted silver, these antique pieces make great casual wear accessories. You can wear them with kurtis, jeans paired with an ethnic top, A-line skirts in bandhej or cotton ghera skirts, and they look stunning with all of them. And yes, they make great spring fashion accessories as well. But do wear a pair of mojris and carry a mirror/patch worked jhola bag to complete the look. Antique silver jewelry has an unmistakable timeless appeal, and make real modern-day collectibles.

Here are few antique silver jewelry pieces that you would love to have in your closet:



Click here for more such exquisite antique silver jewelry pieces.